Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Introducing myself.....

 



Hi my name is Kayleigh!
 
I'm new to this world of blogging but I spend ALOT of my time reading and trying new hair and beauty products. 

As some of you may know living with rosacea makes you really self-conscious and gets you down sometimes (with me it was nearly all the time). 

I have lived with rosacea for three years, which diagnosed two years ago and I want to share my experiences of the products I have used.  Some products have been an absolute disaster and a complete waste of money (for me) and some have been amazing and are slowly bringing back my confidence!

In my future posts I will be discussing in depth the products and makeup I use to hide my red mask and spots (papules and pustules) and hopefully we can all share tips!?  Also all the other things I love; bleaching my ginger hair blonde and all the pastel colours I use and of course gaming  (◡‿◡✿)


Love
Kay
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment