Pages

Sunday 21 September 2014

My Weekend in London...

Weekend Essentials
It seems only like yesterday I was battling online to get Kate Bush tickets, but the weekend has finally come for my boyfriend and I to venture to London.

So we left on Friday via the 8.47 train from Liverpool Lime Street to London Euston traveling via First Class Virgin.  This was actually my first time traveling first class and I must say I would most definitely pay the extra from now on; additional leg room, the vegetarian breakfast was so tasty and what felt like unlimited tea.  I would of happily stayed on the train all day if I could!  

  Friday was preoccupied with the concert (will post about that soon)


But Saturday we spent our time walking round the city and here are some pictures of my short lived time in London;

 We visited many places including Savile Row, Bond Street and also went to Fortnum and Mason and got some tea....of course! Purchasing tea is definitely a must from here and John also bought me a candle

We will be coming back to London soon definitely.  Plus we have Sorrento in a week!

Do you have any holidays planned this year?

Love 
Kay
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment