Pages

Sunday 17 January 2016

Home is where the Heart is - Erica M I Heart U Tights Review from Luxury Legs


Erica M NYC is exclusive to Luxury-Legs in the UK and I was lucky enough to receive the beautiful ‘I Heart U’ pair to review;



Recently established as the luxury hosiery brand of New York City underground, Erica M. continues to embark on becoming a leader in the intimate luxury legwear distribution.  Made in one of the most revered factories in Italy, the diversified assortment of styles will consist of both the finest luxury fabrics and the most superior design concepts!



 About Luxury-Legs 


Luxury-Legs.com was founded in 2013 by husband and wife - Stephen and Madelaine Sheldon who had a retail outlet in Mayfair London for almost 20 years.  Focusing purely on premium brands ranging from Gerbe, Girardi, Pierre Mantoux, Fogal, Erica M, Hanro and Wolford to name just a few!  All orders are beautifully wrapped using a complimentary organza storage pouch - which is just perfect to use for storing your tights in!


Erica M NYC I Heart U Tights


Design and Material

How Erica M.  describe them;
“Extremely soft to the touch, the I Heart U is an Erica M. bold basic. With a back and front seam and a faux sock detail, this pair will make you feel exceptionally coquettish. And with a heart detail that changes color according to the underwear you wear underneath, it will make your lover swoon.”


The Heart U Tights are 88% Nylon and 12% Elastane.


The tights are a seamless fishnet knit and are super soft, almost like silk and feel beautiful against your skin; but also very delicate.  As with any pair of premium tights - treat these with care and they will last; I will add care instructions as provided by Luxury Legs for you later in the blog.  


So stepping out in these, which are the red wine colour is definitely a statement.  I felt empowered and very ‘pin-up’ esque, as the tights have a seam located on the front and back of your legs and also have a cute faux sock effect - this is a great idea as it actually gives better protection to the delicate knit whilst you’re wearing them.  





Sizing and Care Instructions

I'm 5ft 4 and weigh 45kg, so I size 2 fitted me perfectly.  


Care instructions as recommended by Luxury-Legs
“We recommend washing your legwear products by hand in lukewarm water after each time they are worn using a mild and gently cleaning liquid detergent. Dry them flat in a well-ventilated area. If storing in a drawer between usages, roll the stockings gently into a ball. This will help maintain the shape of the hosiery and help keep them intact.”

I would also just like to add that I recommend wearing hosiery gloves to protect the fine fishnet knit whilst putting the tights on/trying to align the seams.



Colours and Price



The tights are available in black and red wine and cost £44.00 from Luxury-Legs.  They have a large selection of tights and bodies that are ‘to die for’ by Erica M.  Here are some of my other favourite products that I just need to own;




How I wore Erica M NYC’s I Heart U Tights



As the red wine colour is quite head turning, I just paired them with a very simple dress as the detail of the tights are so intricate that anything else could run the risk of looking too busy.




Verdict

After lusting after Erica M’s tights for sometime, I can honestly say that they lived up to my expectation of being as luxurious as they look.  The quality is impeccable and their designs are so innovative.  All of her products literally ooze confidence, sensuality, elegance and sophistication and luckily we’re able to purchase Erica M. products via Luxury Legs - who are the only stockists in the U.K!




Do you love Erica M NYC’s products as much as I do!?

You can purchase Erica M's - I Heart U Tights from here; 


 Luxury Legs - Erica M



Coat: Burberry    ||    Dress: ASOS    ||    Scarf: Alexander McQueen    ||    
Tights: Erica M I Heart U    ||    Shoes: Lanvin    ||    Bag: Prada

2 comments:

  1. I love these, colour is amazing. Great review 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're super pretty and very different to what I normally wear *cough* black! So definitely made a refreshing change.

      I'll pop round and see you soon my lovely! 💜 xxx

      Delete