Pages

Sunday 13 March 2016

Luxuriously Laced - Pretty Polly Glamorous Baroque Lace Tights Review


Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay in my postings, life has been hectic.  So I have a beautiful pair of tights featured on my blog today; Pretty Polly's Glamorous Baroque lace tights.  I hope you enjoy the review and pictures as much as I enjoyed creating this post!

Pretty Polly are undoubtedly one of the
best British hosiery brands of all time and have been dressing legs beautifully since 1919!  They're proud to be an iconic British superbrand  & the home of House of Holland tights. From Sheers to Opaques, sleek Naturals to timeless Nylons.  For everyday through to Ultra-fashionable, Pretty Polly ensure that your legs are better-than-bare!



Pretty Polly Glamorous Tights


Design and Material
How Pretty Polly describe them;      
  • Dress your legs to impress this season
  •  Fun, flirty and perfect for you
  •  Key fashion statement for every occasion
"Feel Pretty Glamorous with Pretty Polly's Baroque Lace tights.  These luxurious lace tights, perfect for those special occasions or dressing up any look. Fabulously feminine!"

The glamorous Tights are 81% Nylon, 18% Elastane and 1% Cotton. (excluding waistband)

Although they say never judge a book by the cover; I personally feel that the packet doesn’t do these tights justice at all!  Because of this I was pleasantly surprised by how beautiful they look upon your legs, they have such elegant lacing all the way up to the waistband.  The tights are a sheer black lace design with a stunning pattern and they feel so luxurious once on!

Considering I wore these tights for 9 hours, they still fitted me perfectly and were really comfyMore than often, I find myself avoiding tights styled with lace because it can look ‘cheap’ if the lace is not knitted perfectly; but as my pictures will prove, this is definitely not the case with these tights;


Sizing 

Pretty Polly's Glamorous tights are available in one size; which covers a vast range of sizes;

I’m at the bottom end of Pretty Polly one sizing and as you all know, I literally don’t have any issues at all; they’re perfect!

 Colour and Price


The Glamorous Tights are available from Pretty Polly in black and cost just £10.00! ❤


How to wear Pretty Polly's Glamorous Tights?


These tights can definitely dress up any outfit with their luxurious laced style.  I will definitely be wearing these for work when we finally get warmer months, as they’re really versatile, or even in a more relaxed style under my ripped jeans.  I think these tights are just beautiful and opportunity to wear these, I will!

 Verdict


As you can see from my pictures, Pretty Polly's Glamorous tights look so beautiful and elegant on; every single thread is knitted perfectly and feels luxurious.  I love how versatile they are; they paired so well with my Burberry trench, but would also look enticing underneath some ripped jeans...I'll have to show you that look, if you like?  

I do love these tights and I'm sure if you follow me on Twitter, you will see me wearing them casually and also for work in the Summer months.  I still don't believe the picture on the packet is a true reflection and gives them the justice that they so rightfully deserve; but it definitely pays to not 'judge a book by its cover'.

I would LOVE to hear what you think of Pretty Polly's Glamorous Tights?




You can purchase Pretty Polly's Glamorous Tights from here;


Coat and Bag: Burberry    ||    Dress: The Kooples    ||    Tights: Pretty Polly    ||    Heels: Jessica Simpson  

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kay like those Glamorous tights they look good on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Iain,

      Thanks for your comment.

      They truly are beautiful, I can't wait to wear them again! ❤

      Kay xo

      Delete
  2. Hi Kay like those Glamorous tights they look good on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been a while since your last post, but it was worth the wait!! Great looking tights. I always thought that lace tights were a 'bit too much', but you have proved me wrong! Great to hear that they are also comfortable, as from my limited experience, some (cheaper) lace tights can be a bit hard and etchy.

    Great review as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      it is of course, lovely to hear from you again too and I know!! I promise I won't leave it as long next time ❤

      Well that was my thought exactly, as lace can be very hit or miss. But yes as you can see from the pictures the PP ones just look utterly divine and I'm glad I've shown you that too. But yes they were super comfy and had a lovely waistband too.

      Once again, thanks for your lovely comments! I really do appreciate it!

      Kay xo

      Delete